Do you not have time to follow the latest and most aggressive developments in the main lines of the Sicilian but still want to be able to obtain comfortable positions with White? With its solid but venomous main and sidelines, the Moscow Variation is a perfect choice.
This DVD will show you dangerous new sidelines that are ideal for combatting the Sicilian after 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 3.Bb5+, with your author giving you the positional ideas behind less well-trodden Sicilian paths that avoid the main and winding main lines after 3.d4. The most criticical sidelines are peppered with novelties, which are likely to surprise your opponent. With comprehensive explanations of the positional ideas, this DVD is suitable for everyone from beginners who are just starting out, right through to GMs who want to take advantage of the host of novelties in the dangerous but not very well-known sidelines.
You can then test both your theoretical knowledge as well as look at typical ideas in model games in the numerous accompanying interactive videos.
• 3..Bd7 4.Bxd7+ Qxd7 (Main line & sidelines) 5.c4 & 5.0-0
• Video running time: more than 8 hours (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: Database with model games
• Bonus: Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various levels